Welcome to Liverpool Metropolitan District,
serving the Greenfield Community
Liverpool Metropolitan District (the District) is a quasi-municipal organization set up by the original developers of the Greenfield subdivision to fund construction and ongoing maintenance of public infrastructure. The formation of the district is authorized under Title 32 of the Colorado Revised Statutes and created by a popular election with approval by Arapahoe County. The vast majority of funding for the district is via property taxes. The current rate is shown on your Property Tax Statement from the Arapahoe County Office of the Assessor.
News & Projects
- Notice to Metropolitan District ResidentsHouse Bill 23-1105 was enacted May 24, 2023 by the Colorado Legislature concerning the creation of task forces to examine issues affecting certain HOA homeowners’ and metropolitan district homeowners’ rights. The Metropolitan District Homeowners’ Rights Task Force is created in the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies, Division of Real Estate, to examine issues confronting communities … Read more
- May 2, 2023 ElectionNotice of Cancellation and Certified Statement of Results
- Save the Date for Dumpster DayPlease save the date for the upcoming annual Dumpster Day hosted by the Liverpool Metropolitan District! Due to service availability, the date has been moved to June 18th from 9 am – 12 pm. Postcards will be sent with more information!
- Pond Dock ProjectThe permits have been issued and as soon as materials arrive the two docks at the pond will be replaced. At this time the District anticipates work to begin during the last week of July or first week of August. Please exercise caution around this project and please stay off the docks until the project … Read more
- Greenfield Dumpster DayThe Liverpool Metro District dumpster day is scheduled for June 12th, from 8-11am or until dumpsters are full. Please help ensure you and your neighbor’s health by social distancing and wearing a mask when loading and unloading. Wood Chipper: Wood materials, tree limbs and old limber are allowed. No screws, nails or metal can be … Read more